Facebook Cover Photos – Magic Kingdom
We are offering a ton of Free Disney Facebook Cover Photos for Facebook timeline profile pages. Each Disney cover photos has been sized to fit the exact space required for the new timeline profile headers. All you need to do is save the photo(s) you want to use to your computer and then upload them to your Facebook page.
For directions on saving the photos and adding them to Facebook, see the end of this page.
You are able to use these photos on your Facebook profile page for free. We have not watermarked these photos because we know that looks ugly! :)
If you decide to use one of our photos (or use a different one every day to really keep things fresh!), all we ask if that you give us a mention on your Facebook Timeline. Just a simple note to let your friends know that you got the cool Disney cover photo from us would be great.
Something as simple as: “My new cover photo is from www.DisneyPhotographyBlog.com – go get your own cover photo for free!”
Other Disney Facebook Covers Available
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Star Wars
Directions for adding your cover photo
- Click on the photo you want to use as your new cover photo on Facebook. It will open up on the screen as the correct size for your timeline.
- You can then drag the photo to your desktop or right click on the photo and select “Save Image As…”
- Once you have the photo saved to your computer, go to your Facebook profile page
- Click on the top where it says “Add a Cover / Change Cover”
- Choose “Upload Photo”
- Click the “Browse” button and select the photo you saved to your computer
- Click “Open”
- Make sure all your friends see you cool new Disney Facebook cover!!!
We hope you enjoy these photos. Thanks for supporting Disney Photography Blog!